March 4, 2009 by skwishface
– That I will be home alone, playing with my son, glance up, and see a strange man standing in the hallway.
– Sitting at home alone, feeling eyes watching me, looking up at the night-darkened windows and seeing someone standing just outside.
– How I would escape from either of the above situations (usually lock myself in The Boy’s bedroom with him and use my cell phone to call the cops – I almost always have my phone in my pocket when I’m at home alone for just this reason).
– Kissing any man who is not my husband, and how gross it would be.
– Confrontational conversations that I will never have, with people who effect me indirectly but who I very rarely actually meet in person. I am always very impactful and clever in these scenarios.
– That I will get home from work to find my house on fire and my pets trapped inside.
– Waking up to find my husband has died in his sleep next to me.
– Going to wake my son up from a nap and finding that he is not breathing.
– What exactly, in minute detail, I would do with lottery winnings. (I never play the lottery)